11 Haziran 2009

Missing Piece Of Puzzle

missing piece of puzzle

What is my place in the world other than being a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a friend, an unemployed time waster and etc.?

Why do I feel as if I don’t fit into any place? Like a puzzle piece you’re holding in your hand and checking the picture in front of you carefully, yet cannot find an exact location for it?

Why do I just spend my hours, my days, my years in a completely pointless, useless way?

Why don’t I try to figure what can I do, not only for myself but also for others?

Why do I feel so insecure?

Why do I feel incomplete?

Why do I feel as if I have forgotten to do something crucial?

Why do I keep telling people how happy I am even though I am not?

Why do I have so many -brain penetrating- questions without answers while others just seem to enjoy the view?

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Lütfen görüşlerinizi paylaşın...